AWAKE & DREAMING

Sunday, November 12, 2006

ROSHAN'S ELEVEN : Police Series

This is my list of favourite tv series with the central theme being cops. This is my list, which may differ from yours. So if you don't like it, bite me!

  • Cold Squad

  • Law & Order : SVU

  • ChIpS

  • CSI : NY

  • N.Y.P.D Blue

  • DaVinci's Inquest

  • CSI

  • CSI : Miami

  • Hill Street Blues

  • Blue Murder

  • Pacific Blue


I did not include shows which focussed on individuals who were cops (like Due South, or TJ Hooker or Kojak) or which focussed on just a couple of cops (Starsky & Hutch, Dempsey & Makepeace etc). I wanted it to be a group effort. Although Da Vinci's Inquest is named after the Coroner Dominic Da Vinci, the show revolves around a group of Vancouver's cops, patholigists etc.



Song for the day - "Saving Me" - NICKELBACK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home