AWAKE & DREAMING

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

ROSHAN'S ELEVEN : TV Roles

This is my top/favourite tv roles of all time, the kind of roles I wish I could do if I was an actor. Mind you, there may be several more yet for me to discover but these are certainly some really good and even offbeat roles.


  • Constable Benton Fraser (Due South) - Paul Gross

  • Remimgton Steele (Remington Steele) - Peirce Brosnan

  • Ed Jeremy Stevens (Ed) - Tom Cavanaugh

  • Agent Fox Mulder (The X-Files) - David Duchovny

  • Angel (Angel & Buffy The Vampire Slayer) - David Boreanaz

  • Captain James T Kirk (Star Trek) William Shatner

  • Michael Knight (Knight Rider) - David Hasselhoff

  • Eric Draven aka The Crow (The Crow : Stairway To Heaven) - Mark Dacascos

  • Cade Foster (First Wave) - Sebastian Spence

  • Automan (Automan) - Chuck Wagner

  • John Crichton (Farscape) -Ben Browder





Song for the day - "Due South (theme from Due South" - JAY SEMKO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home