AWAKE & DREAMING

Saturday, November 05, 2005

ROSHAN'S ELEVEN : Rock Guitarists


  • JOE SATRIANI


  • STEVE MORSE


  • STEVE VAI


  • YNGWIE MALMSTEEN


  • PAUL GILBERT


  • ERIC CLAPTON


  • ALEX LIFESON


  • JOHN PETRUCCI


  • EDDIE VAN HALEN


  • FRANK MARINO


  • MIKE MCCREADY



This is a list of guitarists who I have enjoyed over the years, whose playing & craftmanship have affected me the most. These players have infuenced me the most and I continously play their music on my CD player. This is by no means in any order, although I have to say that, in skill & melody, no one can beat Joe Satriani & Steve Morse. I have purposely left out guitarists who play in the same band, i.e tandem guitar bands. That is for another day.



Song for the day - "Sacred Ground" - STEVE MORSE

2 Comments:

  • At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Check out our online adult sex shop. Browse over 900 quality items. We have a great selection of Vibrator Kits, *KEYWORD** including Vibrator Kits Vibrator Kits Vibrator Kits Vibrator Kits and Vibrator Kits all ready for immediate dispatch today.Vibrator Kits

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger myperplexinglife2005 said…

    Hi Roshan, I was searching online for some eye make up secrets related sites and a I came across your post. I normally don't take the time to look at blogs but today I made an exception. After searching for about an hour for eye make up secrets it is nice to find a post that is helpful. Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home