AWAKE & DREAMING

Sunday, November 13, 2005

ROSHAN'S ELEVEN : Jim Carrey Movies



  • The Mask


  • Bruce Almighty


  • Dumb & Dumber


  • Me, Myself & Irene


  • Ace Ventura : Pet Detective


  • Batman Forever


  • The Majestic


  • The Truman Show


  • The Grinch


  • Liar Liar


  • Man On The Moon



Yup, I am a huge fan of Jim Carrey. The only two movies starring him, which I found a bit non-exciting to follow were The Majestic & Man On The Moon - one movie totally not like him and the other so bizzare only he could pull it off. I don't think that Carrey is given his due as an actor; as a funny man everyone knows he can't be beat. Anyway, to conclude the song for the day is from a movie that I have not ranked as in my favourite eleven - but the song is good. In The Cable Guy Jim does a great cover version of a Jefferson Aeroplane song.



Song for the day - "Somebody To Love" - JIM CARREY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home