AWAKE & DREAMING

Monday, November 14, 2005

Audit My Ass

How would you like if you & your work is being audited? And I don't mean something small like if you are a call centre agent and your calls are being audited for its's quality. I mean your work is more important and you are getting by on the milited resources that are available to you. At that time things like this just seems unfair.

Talking of unfair, a very senior manager was speaking things that should have best been left said within closed doors to two collegues of mine in a different department. Now, ever since this senior manager came to replace a person who was so much more efficient & eloquent, it spelled trouble. He comes up with the stupidest things and projects for different people, he begins to look like a clown. His latest project had me thinking out aloud as to what he was smaoking & inhaling!


dontlinkthis.com/



Song for the day - "Cool Summer Night" - LISA BROKOP

4 Comments:

  • At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greetings Roshan, you have a pretty cool blog here. I was searching for home based buisness. I just started my home business and you can see it at this link - home based buisness. Your post title caught my eye - this post. I'm just looking for tips on how to be a better mentor. I know that’s not what you’re going on about in this post but I am trying to expand my vocabulary phrases so I can talk to many different personalities. I mean I have to talk to a lot of people and I need to be able to connect with everyone.

    Anyways Roshan, this helped. Keep it up, I'll be back.

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Roshan, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a home internet work site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'this post' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Roshan, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a work from home in the uk site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'this post' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was searching around for info on how to start a home based business. I found your blog Roshan.

    I was reading your post and believe it or not it’s helped me. Every tip I get helps, even if its just new phrases I have never used before, its helps me be a better mentor. This is my business link - in-home business - check it out and see what you think.

    Anyways Roshan, you have a good site. I'll be back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home