AWAKE & DREAMING

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

ROSHAN'S ELEVEN : European Countries


  • Holland

  • Sweden

  • Spain

  • Norway

  • Finland

  • Germany

  • Portugal

  • Denmark

  • Italy

  • Austria

  • Belgium


This is ofcourse the top eleven nations according to me. If you belong to one of the nations above and do not agree with my listing, please don't get offended. This is according to the events, cities, places of interest, people & what travel shows show me that I have created this list. Also if you belong to a European nation which I have not listed in the top 11, please ask your government to make changes to the tourism board :). Seriously, perhaps I do not know enough about your country.



Song for the day - "Here I Am" - MARION RAVEN

1 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said…

    Roshan - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football Draft sites, but I am glad I found your this post blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football Draft blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home