AWAKE & DREAMING

Friday, December 02, 2005

Substitute Weekend

Well it's been a nice two days break - I often start to type the word 'weekend' when I want to describe my off days from work, but then stop short when I realise that I have my days off from work during the week. I now normally use Wednesday for going out, browing the net, taking a walk, shopping, stuff I need to do and Thursday for just relaxing. I usually get up way late, like around 11 am and skip breakfast, lingering around with a big cup pf black coffee which I need to wake my brain up. I often won't bother to step outside, unless it to my uncle's house or the shop around the corner to buy stuff for the house.

Babe of the week - RAMONA RINA AMIRI





Song for the day - "How Are You?" - DAVID USHER

1 Comments:

  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Roshan...Wow! While I was searching for info on refurbished cellular phone I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for refurbished cellular phone. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about refurbished cellular phone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home