AWAKE & DREAMING

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

ROSHAN'S ELEVEN : Redheads



  • Gillian Anderson



  • Laura Prepon



  • Nikki Cox



  • Lita aka Amy Dumas



  • Tori Amos



  • Isabelle Boulay



  • Annette o'Toole



  • Angie Everhart



  • Susan Sarandon



  • Alyson Hannigan



  • Rose McGowan


I have a thing for redheads. I love redheads, my fantasy woman (women???!!!!) would be a redhead. I love it when a redhead wears either white or black outfits as I think they would really highlight the red flames of the hair. I have several more redheads who I truly love; 11 isn't big enough a number to accomodate my fascination with the red darlings of the world. Although Rose McGowan has appeared in the popular Sci-Fi series Charmed numerous times as a blonde or with black hair, she sizzles in red. Same with the adorable Alyson Hannigan - cute as blond or brunette but great as a redhead. Some are timeless, like Susan Sarandon or Annette O'Toole, still gorgeous after hitting the wrong side of 40. Changing from a redhead might lower your popularity & your level of hotness - take Laura Prepon for example. Reviews of the latest & last season of That 70s Show states her as "Just another blond". Perish the though of dismissing our lovely Laura like that.



The song for the day, is ofcourse Redheaded Woman, a tribute by the Boss, big Bruce to the redhead in his life, his wife Patti Scialfa. I understand your sentiments perfectly Bruce.

Song for the day - "Redheaded Woman" - BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home